Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello World!



Long time no see, Blogger.
Since the last time I spoke to you, I completed my thesis (took long enough), graduated with an MSc in Interactive Entertainment Technology from Trinity College Dublin and started work in VFX house Framestore.

My position is Assistant Technical Director in the Pipeline Dept. essentially providing tool development and support for every aspect of a feature film VFX pipeline. Using python mainly, but also MEL to interface with Maya.

Anyway, after a long hiatus, I think I"m settled enough to finally start proper blogging again. The links I've posted need a freshening up, so bear with me while I overhaul the blog. Ta.

1 comment:

onitsuka tiger said...

Good post! Thanks for your information! Onitsuka Tiger,ASICS Running shoes,Onitsuka Shoes-ASICS Tiger shoes
Shop for Onitsuka Tiger,ASICS Shoes,Asics Tiger Shoes from Onitsukatiger.us.Full range of Onitsuka Tiger Shoes for Men and Women,Free Shipping!
www.Onitsukatiger.us